No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- California Prop 65 Information
- When will my order arrive?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Do you ship your products to Canada?