No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?