No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- California Prop 65 Information
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- When will my order arrive?