No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?