No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- When will my order arrive?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Do you ship your products internationally?