No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- When will my order arrive?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Do you ship your products to Canada?