No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?