No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- When will my order arrive?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?