No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- When will my order arrive?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?