No, we never use fumigation with toxic propylene oxide (PPO) gas. The use of PPO is fundamentally against our core values. California state law indicates that all almonds from California must be pasteurized. Every California almond we pasteurize, organic and all natural, is steam treated only. If you prefer a truly raw almond, we also sell an organic raw unpasteurized European almond in bulk.
- California Prop 65 Information
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'