No, we do not currently ship to Canada. If you are located in Canada, you may find our products in bulk in Loblaws, Fortino’s, Whole Foods, and many others. For additional info please contact us and will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- California Prop 65 Information
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- When will my order arrive?