No, we do not currently ship to Canada. If you are located in Canada, you may find our products in bulk in Loblaws, Fortino’s, Whole Foods, and many others. For additional info please contact us and will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?