No, we do not currently ship to Canada. If you are located in Canada, you may find our products in bulk in Loblaws, Fortino’s, Whole Foods, and many others. For additional info please contact us and will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- California Prop 65 Information
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?