No, we do not currently ship to Canada. If you are located in Canada, you may find our products in bulk in Loblaws, Fortino’s, Whole Foods, and many others. For additional info please contact us and will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- When will my order arrive?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?