No, we do not currently ship to Canada. If you are located in Canada, you may find our products in bulk in Loblaws, Fortino’s, Whole Foods, and many others. For additional info please contact us and will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?