No, we do not currently ship to Canada. If you are located in Canada, you may find our products in bulk in Loblaws, Fortino’s, Whole Foods, and many others. For additional info please contact us and will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- When will my order arrive?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?