Pure Food Glaze may also be listed on products as confectioner’s glaze. It is a common ingredient in coated candies. Pure food glaze is actually derived from lac beetles. It is not vegan. It is an entirely safe, common ingredient, and FDA approved.
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- California Prop 65 Information