Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?