Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- When will my order arrive?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?