Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What are the available payment methods?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- When will my order arrive?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?