Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- California Prop 65 Information
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- When will my order arrive?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'