Yes, all our Palm Oil is RSPO certified. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Can I cancel an order?