Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Do you ship your products internationally?