Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?