Yes, as much and wherever possible. In general, the palm oil industry has been linked to deforestation, habitat degradation, climate change, animal cruelty and indigenous rights abuses as the land and forests must be cleared for development of plantations. In contrast, we make every effort to source oils that are both environmentally friendly and grown on existing farms where sustainable agriculture is practiced. Socially and economically responsible small grower programs benefit the communities. Our natural source is a founding and continuing member of the organization: Roundtable for Sustainable Palm.
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?