Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- California Prop 65 Information
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do you ship your products internationally?