Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What are the available payment methods?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?