Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- California Prop 65 Information