Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- When will my order arrive?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?