Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?