Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- California Prop 65 Information
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?