Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What is our Pure Food Glaze made from?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?