Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- What is our seasonal shipping policy?
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- When will my order arrive?
- Why do we choose to use palm oil?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- I don't see an expiration date. How do I know if my product is expired?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?