Our dark chocolate is produced on shared equipment also used to make our milk chocolate. For this reason, it is possible that traces of milk may be found in dark chocolate, and it is thus listed as an ingredient. If you have a milk allergy, we advise that you avoid dark chocolates. A FDA study found milk in over 50% of dark chocolate bars tested. Read more about this on the FDA website here.
- Do you ship your products to Canada?
- California Prop 65 Information
- How do I contact Customer Service to ask questions and/or place or adjust orders?
- When will my order arrive?
- Is our palm oil sustainably sourced?
- Are our products available in grocery stores?
- Do we use PPO on our almonds and other nuts?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- What is our definition of 'All Natural?'
- Why does our dark chocolate say “contains milk?”