Quality Systems and Certification
Facilities are either GFSI-certified (under SQF or BRC).
Key components of the system include:
- Overseas and North American supplier validation, rating and documentation control
- Documentation control (specification / recipe; ingredient information; nutrition information;approved origins and grades etc.)
- Monitoring and periodic validation of manufacturing equipment
- Monitoring of facility-wide sanitation practices and performance
- Hold of all received ingredients for grading and lab-testing
- Continuous lab-testing and line-testing of production quality
- Lab-testing of finished products according to customer specification
- Retention sampling
All facilities are both organic-certified by OCIA and kosher-certified by either BCK, OU or Pro-Cert.